To contribute to create an enabling environment for the underprivileged and excluded people to access the basic services they need.
Prime Bank Foundation’s vision is of a country with an opportunity of all to access to basic human needs, the education and healthcare in particular in which every person enjoys their right to a life with dignity.
Prime Bank Foundation believes in the following values:
- Everyone has the right to their basic needs, education and healthcare in particular
- We speak out to support and people’s right to their basic needs to live a life of independence
- Our approach to work is based on mutual trust and respect, valuing diversity and recognising the innate worth and opinion of the people to work with
- We work in a spirit of collaboration with the local communities and other players engaged in similar work
- We are accountable for our actions
- We are open minded, creative and responsive to needs
- We emphasise on continuous improvement in our work.